Sunday, 7 March 2021

Review: The Infinity Files by SM Wilson

          




Details:

Title: The Infinity Files
Author: SM Wilson
Publisher: Usborne Books
ISBN 13: 978-1474972208

Synopsis:

Ash Yang dreamed of being a starfighter pilot. But when she crashes out of her final test - literally - she somehow lands the most powerful job in the universe. As Guardian of the Infinity Files she must secretly planet-hop through the galaxies, stealing or returning treasures that have the power to stop wars...or start them.

But when her home planet is the one at war, can she get the job done?

Review:
I loved The Extinction Trials by SM Wilson and her switch from dystopia to sci-fi did not disappoint.

I loved this book, it was such a good space romp and SM Wilsons writing style is so easy to read. I loved the characters, getting to know Ash was brilliant and the way she interacted with other characters was really interesting. I liked her curiosity and compassion esp considering her background. The whole set up of the world was great, it gave enough information to form a good picture without being info dumpy. Excited to see what happens next. 

I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars.

I was sent this book by Netgalley and the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh, the cover of this book is so pretty! I'm glad you enjoyed it, I'm gonna give it a try as well!

    ReplyDelete