Friday, 4 May 2018

April Wrap Up and May TBR

So in April 2018 I managed to read a total of 15 books.


In order of reading I completed Charmcaster by Sebastien de Castell, The Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse, Ice Wolves by Amie Kaufman, Inkmistress by Audrey Coulthurst, Monstress vol 1 by Marjorie Liu, The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw, The Company of Eight by Harriet Whitehorn, I hate Fairyland vol 3 Good Girl by Skottie Young, Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card vol 3 by CLAMP, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir, Princeless Raven the Pirate Princess vol 3 and 4 by Jeremy Whitley, Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust and Saga vol 2 by Brian K Vaughan.

  

 









Stats -  

Hardback = 4
Paperback = 2
Graphic Novel/Manga = 6
Audiobook = 2
Ebook = 1


 My 5 star reads were Charmcaster, Six of Crows and An Ember in the Ashes. Charmcaster was a brilliant instalment in the Spellslinger series, Six of Crows was an incredible ensemble heist story and An Ember in the Ashes was a great world building epic. The most disappointing read for me this month was Inkmistess, this had a lot of potential but was just lacking for me.


So in May I plan I have created my own readathon so information about that will be up soon and will form my tbr.

No comments:

Post a Comment