So in 2018 I set my goodreads target to 50 and managed to read a total of 153 books. Below are some stats about my year of reading.
My best reading month was August 2018 in which I read 18 books and my worst was September when I read 6.
Genre wise the split was as follows:
Fantasy 100
SciFi 28
Historical 8
Dystopia 8
Contemporary 4
Urban Fantasy 2
Adventure 2
Thriller 1
The contemporary surprised me as I don't usually enjoy contemporary but of the 4 I read I most enjoyed Floored.
I read in different formats this year too.
40 Hardbacks
38 Paperbacks
30 Audiobooks
29 Graphic Novels
11 ARC copies
5 ebooks (some arcs were ebooks so this may actually be more)
98 books were YA
28 Middle Grade
27 Adult
87 of the books I read were published in 2018 with the remaining 66 published before then.
I also DNF'd 7 books.
112 of the books I read were part of a series and 40 were standalones. 15 of the series reads completed series and 43 of them were beginnings of new series/duologies. I had 4 re-reads which was all part of the Spellslinger series as I listened to them all on Audiobook.

Genre wise the split was as follows:
Fantasy 100
SciFi 28
Historical 8
Dystopia 8
Contemporary 4
Urban Fantasy 2
Adventure 2
Thriller 1
The contemporary surprised me as I don't usually enjoy contemporary but of the 4 I read I most enjoyed Floored.
![]() |
I read in different formats this year too.
40 Hardbacks
38 Paperbacks
30 Audiobooks
29 Graphic Novels
11 ARC copies
5 ebooks (some arcs were ebooks so this may actually be more)
98 books were YA
28 Middle Grade
27 Adult
87 of the books I read were published in 2018 with the remaining 66 published before then.
I also DNF'd 7 books.
112 of the books I read were part of a series and 40 were standalones. 15 of the series reads completed series and 43 of them were beginnings of new series/duologies. I had 4 re-reads which was all part of the Spellslinger series as I listened to them all on Audiobook.


No comments:
Post a Comment