So in December 2018 I managed to read a total of 14 books, .
In order of reading I completed Ms Marvel vol 2 by Various, Small Spaces by Katherine Arden, Explorers on Witch Mountain by Alex Bell, Blood and Sand by CV Wyk, Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare, Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman, Sakura Clear Card vol 5 by CLAMP, Father Christmas and Me by Matt Haig, Guardians of the Galaxy vol 1 by Various, Skyward by Brandon Sanderson, All the Wandering Light by Heather Fawcett, Poe Dameron vol 5 by Various, New Avengers AIM vol 2 by Various and Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody.
Stats:
Hardback = 5
Paperback = 1
Graphic Novel/Manga = 5
Audiobook = 3
Ebook = 0
My 5 star reads were Explorers on Witch Mountain, Queen of Air and Darkness, Thunderhead and Skyward. Explorers on Witch Mountain was a brilliant middle grade polar fantasy sequel which was just as endearing as the first book. Queen of Air and Darkness was a brilliant ending to the Dark Artifices trilogy, with enough set up for the next lot of books too. Thunderhead, blew me away just as Scythe did in November and I now begin the long wait for the last book in September/October time. Skyward was the most amazing sci-fi and my first ever Brandon Sanderson book - but it won't be my last!
This month all of the books I read were brilliant! I don't think any of them were less than a 3 and a half with most getting 4 stars.
This month all of the books I read were brilliant! I don't think any of them were less than a 3 and a half with most getting 4 stars.
(*From 30th November until 30th December I took part in the Summoning Spells: A Summoner Readathon. And all of these books were completed as part of that readathon)
(Original readathon blog post here.)













No comments:
Post a Comment