At the end of April 2019 YALC finally announced their full line up of authors (link here) which of course meant I could start planning. I have learnt a lot over the years and try not to go too mad as lugging a lot of books all over London including the underground is not a fun time.
I am lucky enough to have met some of the authors already so my bookpile hopefully won't be too big. But there are a few authors I would like to meet and get books signed from. I have organised the books into different sections.
I am lucky enough to have met some of the authors already so my bookpile hopefully won't be too big. But there are a few authors I would like to meet and get books signed from. I have organised the books into different sections.
Read -
Heartstopper vol 1 - Alice Oseman
A Good Girl's Guide to Murder - Holly Jackson
Read and already signed but not personalised -
Sky in the Deep - Adrienne Young
The Last Namsara - Kristen Ciccarelli
The Caged Queen - Kristen Ciccarelli
Heartstopper vol 1 - Alice Oseman
A Good Girl's Guide to Murder - Holly Jackson
Read and already signed but not personalised -
Sky in the Deep - Adrienne Young
The Last Namsara - Kristen Ciccarelli
The Caged Queen - Kristen Ciccarelli
To read -
Heartstopper vol 2 - Alice Oseman (Released June 2019)
The Devouring Grey - Christine Lynn Herman
Dread Nation - Justina Ireland
We are Blood and Thunder - Kesia Lupo
Summoner book 2/3 and prequel - Taran Matharu
Contender - Taran Matharu
Tarnished City - Vic James
Bright Ruin - Vic James
Heartstopper vol 2 - Alice Oseman (Released June 2019)
The Devouring Grey - Christine Lynn Herman
Dread Nation - Justina Ireland
We are Blood and Thunder - Kesia Lupo
Summoner book 2/3 and prequel - Taran Matharu
Contender - Taran Matharu
Tarnished City - Vic James
Bright Ruin - Vic James
To read and already signed but not personalised -
Viper - Bex Hogan
I'm still deciding whether or not to take the ones which are signed already but not personalised, esp as the one's I've already read are all hardbacks!
Viper - Bex Hogan
I'm still deciding whether or not to take the ones which are signed already but not personalised, esp as the one's I've already read are all hardbacks!
No comments:
Post a Comment