Tuesday, 3 December 2019

December TBR


Generally unless I am taking part in a readathon I don't tend to set TBR's but below is a selection of books I am hoping to read by the end of 2019.




The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi



I started this audio in November so hope to finish in December.



The Christmasaurus by Tom Patrick


I need to read this for my bookclub on 8th December.



Starsight by Brandon Sanderson



This was one of my most anticpated releases for 2019 and I am excited to get to it.



Song of the Crimson Flower by Julie C Dao


I really like Julie C Dao's writing and this looks beautiful.


The Switch by Beth O'Leary


The Flat Share was one of my favourite books of 2019 so I am hoping to read the arc of Beth O'Leary's new book, due for release in April 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment