Tuesday, 21 July 2020

Reading Rush 2020


I have belatedly decided I am going to take part in the Reading Rush  please follow the link for more details. 

This readathon last from Monday 20th July until Sunday 26th July.

Without further ado onto my TBR...



Read a book with a cover that matches the colour of your birthstone

My birthday is in June which is pearl and I picked A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown which has a pearlescence in the font for the title.





Read a book that starts with the word 'The'

I picked The Strangeworlds Travel Agency by LD Lapinski as I have had this for ages and still need to read it!





Read a book that inspired a movie you've already seen

For this I chose Pride and Prejudice and Zombies as I have seen the film but did not read the graphic novel.




Read the first book you touch

For this one I went with Orion Lost by Alastair Chisholm as it was the book on my lap when I decided to take part in this readathon.





Read a book completely outside of your house

For this one I picked Username: Regenerated by Joe Sugg as I am not sure the weather will hold out long enough for me to read something with too many pages and I want to continue this series.





Read a book in a genre you've always wanted to read more of

For this I picked The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman as I really enjoy murder mysteries and don't read them as often as I would like to.





Read a book that takes place on a different continent than where you live

I picked Rocket Girl volume 1 as it is not only future based but set in New York City and since I am in the UK it is definitely a different continent.



No comments:

Post a Comment