Details:
Title: Saga Vol 6
Author: Brian K Vaughan
Publisher: Image Comics
ISBN 13: 978-1632157119
Synopsis:
After a dramatic time jump, the three-time Eisner Award winner for Best Continuing Series continues to evolve, as Hazel begins the most exciting adventure of her life: kindergarten. Meanwhile, her starcrossed family learns hard lessons of their own.
Review:
Once I got used to the jump forward in time this was a really good volume. There was action, drama, emotion and humour as I have come to expect from Saga, plus a very interesting cliffhanger at the end. Back on form.
Once I got used to the jump forward in time this was a really good volume. There was action, drama, emotion and humour as I have come to expect from Saga, plus a very interesting cliffhanger at the end. Back on form.
I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:
Post a Comment