Katherine Arden - Lush Book Club 2019
I was lucky enough to get a ticket to the Lush Book Club Katherine Arden event which took place in Soho, London. I went with a group of friends and we all had a great time.
Anna James interviewed Katherine Arden for around 45 minutes and then opened it up to the audience for questions. Katherine spoke a lot about the Winternight trilogy which came to an end at the beginning of this year with the release of Winter of the Witch, and she also said she is working on a sequel to her middle grade book Small Spaces as well as a new adult series.


I was very lucky to be able to get my books signed at the event. Anna James personalised my copy of Pages & Co: Tilly and the Bookwanderers while Katherine Arden signed and personalised my Winternight trilogy as well as my copy of Small Spaces. Katherine was so sweet and asked where I was from and truly took an interest. She was one of the nicest authors I've met.
Lush Book Club made a cake for Katherine to celebrate Winter of the Witch as well as cupcakes for those in attendance. Sadly I didn't get a cupcake as I was queuing for Katherine but I was lucky enough to get a bathbomb. They had 2 different scents - a pink Lavender one and a green Forest one. I chose Lavender as it's one of my favourite smells.
Overall it was a lovely event, fairly relaxed and both Anna and Katherine were lovely. I would definitely attend the Lush Book Club again.











No comments:
Post a Comment