Details:
Title: Tyrant's Throne
Author: Sebastien de Castell
Publisher: Jo Fletcher Books
ISBN 13: 978-1782066842
Synopsis:
Falcio val Mond, First Cantor of the Greatcoats, is on the brink of fulfilling his dead King's dream: soon, Aline will take the throne and restore the rule of law once and for all.
But in Tristia, nothing is ever that simple. In neighbouring Avares, an enigmatic warlord has risen, and his closest ally is none other than Falcio's old nemesis Trin. With the armies of Avares at her back, she'll be unstoppable.
Falcio, Kest and Brasti go racing north to stop her, but in those treacherous climes they discover something altogether different, and far more dangerous . . .
Review:
This book was brilliant. I have to admit that I took my time with it as I know it's the last one and I didn't want it to end. I adore and always will adore Falcio, he's a character I feel always needs a hug and I definitely felt that during this book. I am so glad he has Kest and Brasti around, though that friendship was definitely tested in this final book in the quartet. I do love how each book has had it's own story to tell but has been linked by certain themes which flow through them all. I felt very happy with the conclusion - even though my heart broke at a few points during it - and I feel all my tears were well worth it.
If you love epic fantasy with interesting well rounded characters and an incredibly well thought out plot then what are you waiting for? Go read this series now!
This book was brilliant. I have to admit that I took my time with it as I know it's the last one and I didn't want it to end. I adore and always will adore Falcio, he's a character I feel always needs a hug and I definitely felt that during this book. I am so glad he has Kest and Brasti around, though that friendship was definitely tested in this final book in the quartet. I do love how each book has had it's own story to tell but has been linked by certain themes which flow through them all. I felt very happy with the conclusion - even though my heart broke at a few points during it - and I feel all my tears were well worth it.
If you love epic fantasy with interesting well rounded characters and an incredibly well thought out plot then what are you waiting for? Go read this series now!
I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:
Post a Comment