I saw this on BooksandLaLa's YouTube channel and wanted to answer the questions!
So let's get to the questions!
Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
Once I DNF a book I don't tend to go back and try again to be honest. So in that way no. The book I am currently reading is The Toll and I plan on finishing that in the next week.
Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
I have a few books in the next few weeks which have a more wintery feel to them but I think its more coincidence than planned.
Is there a new release you're still waiting for?
Yes! I have four I am highly anticipating. They are:
What are the three books you want to read before the end of the year?
Honestly it's probably those above (I know there are 4 but what can I say?)
Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year?
I think there are a few that could still make my top list but I think my top 5 would be hard to knock off.
Have you already started making reading plans for 2020?
Oh yes. I love a good spreadsheet and already have one set up for 2020 releases I want to get and read :)




No comments:
Post a Comment