Saturday, 14 March 2020

The 'ABC' book challenge - 'F'


I started this tag here and this week is week six which is 'F'. (Apologies for the delay I have been on holiday)


Memorable/Favourite books beginning with 'F'







Frostblood by Elly Blake

I loved this whole series! I found it a really enjoyable fantasy series with great characters and a really introguing plotline. One of the series I recommend to people the most I think.






The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary

Now I read very little contemporary books but this one was just perfection! It had so much humour and heart. I was really gripped by the story and super invested in where it was going. Loved it.



Fire & Heist by Sarah Beth Durst

I thought this was just a fun kind of silly read to be honest. I had a good time reading it and while it wasn't deep or meaningful I think sometimes you just need a good time while reading.



Books on my TBR list which start with the letter 'F'






The Faithless Hawk by Margaret Owen

I got The Merciful Crow in a bookbox in 2019 and adored it so I am so pumped for the sequel when it comes out this year! 




The Fifth Season by NK Jemisin

I have this book in paperback and on audio and I have heard nothing but good things about this series so I am excited to get into it.




The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson

I love Brandon Sanderson's Skyward and Steelheart so I really want to try his most famous fantasy series. It just intimidates me a little bit I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment