So in September 2018 I managed to read a total of 6 books, this was not as many as I hoped to read and is my lowest month of the year. But I was on holiday for a week and had lots of appointments and events.
In order of reading I completed Magisterium: The Golden Tower by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare, Jinxed by Amy McCulloch, Knight's Shadow by Sebastien de Castell, These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch, Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor and Soulbinder by Sebastien de Castell.
Stats -
Hardback = 1
Paperback = 3
Graphic Novel/Manga = 0
Audiobook = 1
Ebook = 1
My 5 star reads were Knight's Shadow, Muse of Nightmares and Soulbinder. Knight's Shadow was a brilliant second book and I loved following the adventures of Falcio, Kest and Brasti once more. Muse of Nightmares was the perfect second book in Laini Taylor's duology and gave me exactly what I needed. Soulbinder was yet another wonderful instalment in the Spellslinger series. This month none of the books I read were disappointing which was very nice.










No comments:
Post a Comment