WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking on a World of Words - every Wednesday you answer the three questions and then go and leave a link to your post in her comments so people can see what you've put. Don't worry if you don't have a blog you can still leave a comment with the answers to the questions.
So without further ado here are the questions and my answers...
What are you currently reading?
I am 91% through this audiobook and loving it. I really love Sebastien de Castell's way of storytelling and his characters are always amazing.
I am 40% through this and only started it yesterday. I really like this middle grade series and find Neil Patrick Harris has really got a unique way of writing a story.
I am 24% through this book and it hadn't completely grabbed me but it isn't awful so I am hoping to finish by the end of the week.
What did you recently finish reading?
This was one of my most anticipated releases for the second half of the year and it did not disappoint. A solid 5 star read.
I have been really lucky with early releases and this was another anticipated read. Again it did not disappoint and the beautifully lyrical writing transports you to another world.
Another 5 star read.
This was one of my most anticipated releases for the second half of the year and it did not disappoint. A solid 5 star read.
I have been really lucky with early releases and this was another anticipated read. Again it did not disappoint and the beautifully lyrical writing transports you to another world.
Another 5 star read.
What do you think you'll read next?
I recently downloaded this on audible and cannot wait to get to it! I adored Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue and am really looking forward to this.
I was granted this on Netgalley today so I am hoping to get to it very soon.
And finally I really hope to get to this very soon too. I loved Vicious and cannot wait to read this long awaited sequel.









No comments:
Post a Comment