Tuesday, 9 July 2019

Medieval-a-thon 2019 TBR


For the whole of July (1st to 31st) (and yes this tbr is going up a bit late) I am going to be taking part in the Medieval-a-thon hosted by the lovely Holly Hearts Books.

I will leave a link to the original youtube video post explaining it all here.

Without further ado onto my TBR...

Crown

A book where a character fights for the throne

Shadow and Flame by Mindee Arnett



Helmet

A book with a dragon on the cover

The girl with the dragon heart by Stephanie Burgis



Breastplate

A shiny book

Scorch Dragons by Amie Kaufman



Leggings

A thick paperback

Moroda by LL McNeill



Boots

A book that has yellowed over time
(I don't actually have one so I went with yellow cover)

One Way by SJ Morden



Cloak

Red on the dust jacket/cover

We are blood and thunder by Kesia Lupo



Sword

A book with something pointy on the cover

Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson



Daggers

A book with assassins

The City of Veils by S Usher Evans





Bow and Arrow

A book with elves

The Outcast by Taran Matharu



Axe

A book with mercenaries

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer




No comments:

Post a Comment