So this post is going to be an unboxing of the March 2017 Bookworm candles and craft box (What follows will contain spoilers so please do not read if you don't want to know what is in the box)
Bookworm candles and craft box is a monthly subscription box which contains 6-8 bookish related items always including a candle, soap or body product and other surprise items all pertaining to the theme.
The theme for the month of March was I love you thorns and all. (Spoiler filled post under the cut)
As before the box was packaged really well and everything was secure. The box this time around was also larger than before. (Sadly since I did a live unboxing on my youtube channel this time I didn't manage to get any pictures before I opened it)
The spoiler card was the first thing I saw which I avoided as I didn't want to be spoiled :)
The first item I pulled from the box was a suede bracelet with a mask, rose and heart charms. This was absolutely lovely and the little heart was a Swarovski crystal too.
Then the next item was a compact mirror which featured a quote from Rhysand on it. The design on this was absolutely beautiful (I did think I had broken it when the edge came away from the whole thing but luckily I was able to pop it back)
Next up I pulled out a lip balm which smells amazing and is super handy for me as my lips crack a lot then I pulled out a new item I hadn't seen before which was bath salts. Now I don't actually have a bath but my best friend does and we go to conventions a lot so I will definitely be able to use them. They also smell gorgeous and I love the little dried rose petals in the mix too.
The next item I have to admit was my favourite and it was a mini Rhysand candle jar which smelt gorgeous. The scent is rain, salt and sunrise and to me it smells like a musky mens cologne, it was just absolutely gorgeous.
The last item I pulled from the box was a spring court candle which was masks, bluebells and spring grass. I didn't like the scent as much as the Rhysand one but it was still very nice and I am looking forward to burning it.
There is so much thought that goes into these boxes and this one was incredible. I loved each and every item and it is so very worth it. This is definitely one of my favourite boxes.
I have already ordered the next box which is called 'May the odds be ever in your favour' and is obviously Hunger Games themed and it will feature 5 candles!!! I am already super excited. Get yours now by visiting Bookworm Candles and Crafts etsy store (https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/472213052/bookish-monthly-subscription-box-april?ref=shop_home_feat_1)
You can see my video of the unboxing here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TOuyxbZibE










No comments:
Post a Comment