Monday, 6 August 2018

Literary Book Gifts Review

I recently placed an order with Literary Book Gifts and was extremely pleased with everything I received.

Literary Book Gifts is a website which has a wide selection of bookish gifts to chose from.


The first item I ordered was a Ladies XL tshirt with a Peter Rabbit design, it's super cute. The sizes are a little on the small size, I am a UK size 16 and this fits snugly. But in all fairness the website does say the sizes come up on the small side. And the quality of the material is very high.


Next I went for a man's Large shirt with a Call of the Wild design, which I think is so beautiful. It's a lovely shirt, again on the small side but again this was stated on the website. Again the quality is great and I cannot wait to wear it!

You can also chose your own colours for these shirts and I was very impressed with the choice and range.


The last of the item I ordered was a tote bag and this was so incredibly impressive. It is large, sturdy and stylish. It's made of a very robust material and I am going to get a lot of use out of it. There are a lot of designs and I already know my collection will be growing. 

Also I was very impressed with the shipping costs, usually ordering from the US can be expensive but there is a flat rate of $10 for international shipping and I did not get any charges from customs either. 

If you would like to try them out I have a special 20% off code which has no minimum spend and can be used as many times as you like just use CAREFULOFBOOKS20 at check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment