Thursday, 23 August 2018

Review #100 - New Avengers AIM vol 1 by Al Ewing




Details:

Title: New Avengers AIM vol 1
Author: Al Ewing
Publisher: Marvel
ISBN 13: 978-0785196488

Synopsis:

Everything is new. In the wake of Secret Wars, the old order changeth - and Bobby DaCosta, Sunspot, is just the man to changeth it. Welcome to Avengers Idea Mechanics - a super-scientific global rescue squad of tomorrow's heroes... today! America doesn't want them! S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't know what to do with them! But Earth might not survive without... the New Avengers!

Review:
This volume took me a while to get into purely because I was working out when in the timeline it was set. This tends to be the trouble when you only dip in and out of the universe rather than reading everything. But it was entertaining enough once I got into it. The artwork isn't entirely to my liking, but it didn't upset me enough to stop reading. I especially love the Billy/Teddy moments because I am a big fan of those two.

I gave this book 3.75 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment