So in November 2018 I managed to read a total of 12 books, .
In order of reading I completed Tyrant's Throne by Sebastien de Castell, Wundersmith by Jessica Townsend, A Storm of Ice and Stars by Lisa Lueddecke, Vengeful by VE Schwab, The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon, The Wonky Donkey by Craig Smith, Soulbinder by Sebastien de Castell, The Light Between Worlds by Laura Weymouth, Frostfire by Jamie Smith, Scythe by Neal Shusterman, This Cruel Design by Emily Suvada and The Explorer by Katherine Rundell.
Stats -
Hardback = 2
Paperback = 6
Graphic Novel/Manga = 0
Audiobook = 4
Ebook = 0
My 5 star reads were Tyrant's Throne, Soulbinder and Scythe. Tyrant's Throne was an incredible ending for this series and I absolutely adored it. Soulbinder was a re-read (this time I listened on audio) and I still adored it. Scythe, well this book just blew me away. I cannot believe I waited this long to read it and I am looking forward to reading the next book.
This month all of the books I read were worth reading, none of them were too disappointing at all.
This month all of the books I read were worth reading, none of them were too disappointing at all.












Looks like you read lots of great books in November.
ReplyDelete