Details:
Title: Explorers on Witch Mountain
Author: Alex Bell
Publisher: Faber and Faber
ISBN 13: 978-0571332564
Synopsis:
Stella Starflake Pearl is eagerly anticipating her next expedition. Suddenly disaster strikes when Stella's father, Felix, is snatched by a fearsome witch. Stella must bring her magic ice princess tiara to Witch Mountain or she will never see Felix again! But no one ever returns from Witch Mountain...
Stella, Ethan, Shay, Beanie and reluctant Jungle Cat explorer, Percival, set off into the unknown. They will face terrifying bat caves, poisonous apple groves, outraged vultures, argumentative mushrooms and deranged broomsticks in their quest to rescue Felix.
Stella, Ethan, Shay, Beanie and reluctant Jungle Cat explorer, Percival, set off into the unknown. They will face terrifying bat caves, poisonous apple groves, outraged vultures, argumentative mushrooms and deranged broomsticks in their quest to rescue Felix.
Review:
This was so good. Maybe not quite as good as the first one but super super close. I adore Stella and all her friends and this time we got to see a little more into what Felix is like and the secrets he is keeping. The whole witch situation was really interesting and the reveal was a surprise to me. I loved the twist and cannot wait to read more. One of the best Children's Polar series out there!
This was so good. Maybe not quite as good as the first one but super super close. I adore Stella and all her friends and this time we got to see a little more into what Felix is like and the secrets he is keeping. The whole witch situation was really interesting and the reveal was a surprise to me. I loved the twist and cannot wait to read more. One of the best Children's Polar series out there!
I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars..

No comments:
Post a Comment