Sunday, 23 December 2018

Review #145 - Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman




Details:

Title: Thunderhead
Author: Neal Shusterman
Publisher: Walker Books
ISBN 13: 978-1406379532

Synopsis:


It’s been a year since Rowan went off-grid. Hunted by the Scythedom, he has become an urban legend, a vigilante snuffing out corrupt scythes in a trial by fire. Citra, meanwhile, is forging her path as Scythe Anastasia, gleaning with compassion. However, conflict within the Scythedom is growing by the day, and when Citra’s life is threatened, it becomes clear that there is a truly terrifying plot afoot.
The Thunderhead observes everything, and it does not like what it sees. Will it intervene?
Or will it simply watch as this perfect world begins to unravel?
Review:
I was on the edge of my seat for most of this book. It started a little slower but that was good as it simply built up and up towards that epic finale. One of the biggest cliffhangers ever. My mouth was literally agape when I finished reading. There was so much more going on in this book and I loved the new characters we were introduced to. I also really enjoyed reading the Thunderheads thought processes. I do hope that continues. 

I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment