Monday, 5 March 2018

Review #28 - Poe Dameron vol 3 Legend Lost by Charles Soule



Details:

Title: Poe Dameron vol 3 Legend Lost
Author: Charles Soule
Publisher: Marvel
ISBN 13: 978-1302907426

Synopsis:


It's a sad day for Poe Dameron and the Resistance, as they mourn the loss of a fallen comrade. But their fight is far from over - the First Order must be stopped! And Captain Phasma knows just how to get Terex to toe the line.
Review:

This instalment of the Poe Dameron series focused a lot more of the characters and I really liked the snippets of backstory we saw in this volume, not just Poe's but his team too. I especially liked the artwork in this one, some of the drawings of Poe were spot on. I really enjoyed this volume and look forward to the next.

I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment