Top 5 Wednesday!
Top Five Wednesday was created by Laineyand is currently hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. There is more information at the goodreads group.
March 7th March: Freebie
1. Charmcaster by Sebastien de Castell
I really love this books. They're fun, engaging, clever and have a cast of wonderful varied characters.
2. Nightblood by Elly Blake
I have to admit I didn't think I would love this series as much as I do but I fell in love with it as soon as I read the first book and I cannot wait for the final part of this amazing trilogy.
3. Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody
I really enjoyed Amanda Foody's Daughter of the Burning City last year and when I heard that her new book involved a casino and a place called the City of Sin I knew I couldn't wait to read it.
4. The Winter of the Witch by Katherine Arden
The final book in Vasya's story is due out this year and I cannot wait! I loved the first two so much, the atmospheric Russian inspired tale is so beautiful and just look at that cover.
5. Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
Words cannot express how much I want to read this book. Lord of Shadows pretty much broke me so I am nervously anticipating this one!





No comments:
Post a Comment