Details:
Title: Sags vol 1
Author: Brian K Vaugn
Publisher: Image Comics
ISBN 13: 978-1607066019
Synopsis:
When two soldiers from opposite sides of a never-ending galactic war fall in love, they risk everything to bring a fragile new life into a dangerous old universe.
Review:
I have to admit I was very hesitant going into this as it is so hyped everywhere but I trust the person who recommended it to me (Thank you Peadar) and I am so glad I picked it up. The setting was unique I feel and the characters engaging and real. I also love the narration we get from a character who in this volume is only a baby. I cannot wait to see where the series goes (in fact I may have gone out and purchased all volumes released so far).
I have to admit I was very hesitant going into this as it is so hyped everywhere but I trust the person who recommended it to me (Thank you Peadar) and I am so glad I picked it up. The setting was unique I feel and the characters engaging and real. I also love the narration we get from a character who in this volume is only a baby. I cannot wait to see where the series goes (in fact I may have gone out and purchased all volumes released so far).
I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:
Post a Comment