So in February 2018 I managed to read a total of 14 books.
In order of reading I completed Furthermore by Teherah Mafi, Poe Dameron vol 2 by Charles Soule, The Extinction Trials by SM Wilson, Sky Song by Abi Elphinstone, Spellslinger by Sebastien de Castell, Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst, Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend, Shadowblack by Sebastien de Castell, Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card vol 2 by CLAMP, York by Laura Ruby, The Fandom by Anna Day, Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco, Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter and Poe Dameron vol 3 by Charles Soule.
Stats -
Hardback = 5
Paperback = 4
Graphic Novel = 3
Audiobook = 2
2*'s = 1
3*'s = 1
4*'s= 3
4.5*'s= 5
5*'s= 4
14 books was definitely far more than I expected to read, I was hoping to read a good amount but didn't expect to match January. My 5 star reads were Spellslinger, Shadowblack, Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card vol 2 and Poe Dameron vol 3. Spellslinger and Shadowblack were re-reads but this time I listened to the audiobooks which were amazing. The most disappointing read for me this month was Vassa in the Night, this sounded really interesting but just ended up being weird. I didn't get what was happening a lot of the time and just found the whole thing lacked cohesion.


















A lot of the books you read in February are on my TBR. I really want to get to Furthermore and Sky Song and Nevermoor really soon. They all sound like fantastic reads. I hope March is a great reading month for you as well.
ReplyDeleteThey were 3 of my faves this month. Sky Song was adorable, I read it on ebook from my library and then had to buy the book because I loved it so much. I hope you like them when you read them :D
Delete