2020 Goals
* Goodreads - So my 2020 goodreads goal is going to be 100 books again, mostly because while I did manage to read 162 in 2019 I don't want to put too much pressure on myself.
* Book buying - I am going to set myself a book buying limit of 52 books. This may sound like a lot but it will include pre-orders and charity shop buys. I am hoping that this will make me think a little more before buying so many books (some of which are still unread on my shelf from a couple of years ago).
* Series - It looks like 2020 is the year of the sequel and I hope to keep up with the ones I am interested in but I also have some series I have had for a while but not started or finished yet. These include The Raven Boys, Mistborn Trilogy and the Planetfall series by Emma Newman.
* Instagram - I really enjoy posting and chatting on Instagram and I have increased my followers a lot in the last year but in 2020 I would really love to get to 1000 (I am currently at 539 so this will require some work from me and a more regular posting schedule).
* Blog - I am hoping to be a bit more regular on my blog and hopefully stick to a schedule of 2 posts per week. These will be a mix of TBR's, wrap ups, reviews, unboxings and memes.
* Library - I am going to look at using my library more - I currently use the app for audiobooks which is great but I want to use the library more for physical books. I am starting a new job soon which is based in the town centre so hopefully this will help.
* Readathons - I love taking part in readathons but sometimes I get a little too enthusiastic and try to do too many so this year I am going to be more picky when choosing readathons.
* Series - It looks like 2020 is the year of the sequel and I hope to keep up with the ones I am interested in but I also have some series I have had for a while but not started or finished yet. These include The Raven Boys, Mistborn Trilogy and the Planetfall series by Emma Newman.
* Instagram - I really enjoy posting and chatting on Instagram and I have increased my followers a lot in the last year but in 2020 I would really love to get to 1000 (I am currently at 539 so this will require some work from me and a more regular posting schedule).
* Blog - I am hoping to be a bit more regular on my blog and hopefully stick to a schedule of 2 posts per week. These will be a mix of TBR's, wrap ups, reviews, unboxings and memes.
* Library - I am going to look at using my library more - I currently use the app for audiobooks which is great but I want to use the library more for physical books. I am starting a new job soon which is based in the town centre so hopefully this will help.
* Readathons - I love taking part in readathons but sometimes I get a little too enthusiastic and try to do too many so this year I am going to be more picky when choosing readathons.

No comments:
Post a Comment