So for 2020 I decided to try something new. I have put together a TBR jar but instead of book titles I have put prompts in there to help me get through my backlist of books while not restricting me too much.
Below is a picture of the prompts I picked this month and under the cut I will show you the books I have chosen to go with them.
Below is a picture of the prompts I picked this month and under the cut I will show you the books I have chosen to go with them.
Hyped book
This comes out on 7th January and I already have my pre-order submitted. I am so excited for this book (I predict 5 stars)
Graphic Novel
This has been on my shelf for ages and ties up the storyline of two of my fave characters so I really need to finish it.
There are three new releases that I have my eye on this month so one of them may end up being used for this prompt.
Recent Purchase
I brought this in the post Christmas sales and am pumped to read it! I am also buddy reading it with my bestie so super excited.
For this I went with another graphic novel which is a prequel to the Darker Shade of Magic series by VE Schwab and really should have been read already.









No comments:
Post a Comment