Sunday, 5 February 2017

January Wrap up and February TBR

So in January 2017 I managed to read a total of 6 books which, considering I read 11 books in the whole of 2016, is pretty good I think. 

I read, in order, Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard, Magisterium: The Bronze Key by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare, Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard, Red Rising by Pierce Brown and Caraval by Stephanie Garber.



By far my favourite was Caraval followed by Red Rising. Caraval was definitely easier to read and I devoured it quite quickly while Red Rising required a little more concentration but it was just as incredible. 

So in February I am going to aim for 5 books as I am a little busier and the month is shorter. I am currently reading Miss Pereguine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs, then I have 3 new releases this month which are all continuations or conclusions to series I read. These are The Scarecrow Queen by Melinda Salisbury, Dawn Study by Maria V Snyder and King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard. Then if I have enough time I want to read Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton.

                  

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment