Monday, 20 February 2017

Review #9 - Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton




Details:

Title: 
Rebel of the Sands
Author: Alwyn Hamilton
Publisher: Faber and Faber
ISBN 13: 978-0571325252

Synopsis:

"Tell me that and we'll go. Right now. Save ourselves and leave this place to burn. Tell me that's how you want your story to go and we'll write it straight across the sand."
Dustwalk is Amani's home. The desert sand is in her bones. But she wants to escape. More than a want. A need.
Then a foreigner with no name turns up to save her life, and with him the chance to run. But to where? The desert plains are full of danger. Sand and blood are swirling, and the Sultan's enemies are on the rise.

Review:



I totally fell in love with this book. The world, the characters, the pacing, it was all perfect. I absolutely love Amani, she is feisty and interesting and Jin while being secretive is intriguing, sweet and resourceful. I didn't see the twist coming at all and am now looking forward to a further development of that in the next book. I am also looking forward to further getting to know the other characters we are introduced to and seeing how the dynamics in the group evolve and change.

I very quickly fell for everybody and it is very high on my list of favourite books.

I gave Rebel of the Sands 5 out of 5 stars and I have already ordered the next book because I need to know what is going to happen next!

 *****

No comments:

Post a Comment