Saturday, 25 February 2017

The Goodreads Book Tag


 Originally this tag was from Spiralbookmark on booktube (http://youtube.com/SpiralBookmark)

GOODREADS BOOK TAG QUESTIONS 

1. What was the last book you marked as 'read'?

Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza

2. What are you currently reading?

Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton


3. What was the last book you marked as 'TBR'?

Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare


4. What book do you plan to read next?
A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab

5. Do you use the star rating system?

Yes I do, I've only really started using it recently but I do tend to use it.

6. Are you doing a 2017 Reading Challenge?

Yes and I set my challenge to 20 books since last year I only managed 11 in total but so far this year I have already read 10. I may need to increase my challenge number.

7. Do you have a wishlist?

I tend to put books on my To Read list which I want to buy buy I also have an amazon wishlist too.

8. What book do you plan to buy next?

Probably Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst

9. Do you have any favorite quotes, would you like to share a few?
I love 'One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us' from Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.

10. Who are your favorite authors?
I will buy anything written by Cassandra Clare, Sarah J Maas, Maria V Snyder and Alwyn Hamilton.

11. Have you joined any groups?

This year I have joined a few YA groups as well as the Fairyloot group on Goodreads.

12. Are there any questions you would like to add?

No, are there any you readers would like to add?

2 comments:

  1. What has been your most surprising book to you and what has been your most disappointing?

    Dans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recently the most surprising has been Caraval, I didn't know much about it before I got it but I really enjoyed reading it.

      Disappointing was probably Wizard of Earthsea, I really wanted to enjoy it but found it so dragging and boring. It's my first DNF (Did Not Finish) of the year so far.

      Delete