Sunday, 1 April 2018

March Wrap Up and April TBR

So in March 2018 I managed to read a total of 15 books.


In order of reading I completed Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi, Saga vol 1 by Brian K Vaughn, Nephilim by John and Carole Barrowman, Magisterium 4: The Silver Mask by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare, I hate Fairyland vol 2 by Skottie Young, Princeless: Raven the Pirate Princess vol 2 by Jeremy Whitley, The Polar Bear Explorers Club by Alex Bell, The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson, Outwalkers by Fiona Shaw, State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury, The Eye of the North by Sinead O'Hart, Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Release by Patrick Ness, Tower of Dawn by Sarah J Maas and Legendary by Stephanie Garber.

  
 

 

 

  

 

Stats -  

Hardback = 2
Paperback = 5
Graphic Novel = 3
Audiobook = 2
Ebook = 3

3*'s = 3
3.5*'s = 3
4*'s= 6
4.5*'s= 1
5*'s= 2

15 books is the best reading month so far this year, I did not expect to beat my previous months.  My 5 star reads were Obsidio and State of Sorrow. Obsidio was a brilliant final instalment of a great sci-fi trilogy and State of Sorrow was a brilliant political fantasy which I loved. The most disappointing read for me this month was Magesterium 4: The Silver Mask, it just missed the mark for me and I really hope the final book in this series is much better than this was.


So in April I plan on taking part in the Magical Readathon. So the bulk of my TBR will be those books which I will put up in a separate post.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a really good reading month. I really want to read Children of Blood and Bone, it sounds like a really good book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, I was really pleased. Oh you definitely should. I really enjoyed it :)

      Delete