Saturday, 1 February 2020

February TBR


Last month I tried out a new way of deciding my TBR and it worked out really well so I will be continuing with my prompt jar.

Below is a picture of the prompts I picked this month and under the cut I will show you the books I have chosen to go with them.




MG (Middle Grade)



This the the pick for February for Middle Grade Monthly and I am really looking forward to reading it.



Adult



This is the pick for my bookclub this month so it worked out really well.



5* Prediction



Almost all of Schwab's books have been 5 stars for me so I am highly anticipating this (I am also reading it for Februwitchy readathon too).



Graphic Novel



This was already on my TBR for the Februwitchy readathon so I am super pleased I could work it into this too.


Friend Pick



My bestie was very kind to me this month and picked an audiobook she knew I was already listening to. I love her for being so nice.


Series 1st or continuation



Yet another Februwitchy pick, I am really looking forward to continuing on with this series.


Other than these I also have North Child by Edith Patou to read for the Polarthon and my already published TBR for Februwitchy. I was very lucky this month that the prompts all fit well with books I already picked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment