Friday, 21 February 2020

The ABC book challenge - 'D'


I started this tag here so please enjoy, a day late this week but who is counting right?, week three which is 'D'.


Memorable/Favourite books beginning with 'D'






A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab

I fell in love with Schwab and her writing thanks to this book and Lila is still one of my favourite characters.




Daughter of a Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller

This was such a fun read, I loved the adventure of it and the characters were a delight. Levenseller is definitely one of my autobuy authors.



The Dragon with a chocolate heart by Stephanie Burgis

I read all 3 of the dragon books by Stephanie Burgis and loved them all, they're so cute and I like how each book focuses on a different character yet they remain well connected.



Books on my TBR list which start with the letter 'D'




The Dark Vault by VE Schwab

It's kind of embarassing I still haven't read this yet considering how much I love Schwab. So I really do need to get to it.



Do you dream of terra-two? by Temi Oh

I met and got this book signed by the author in April 2019 and I still haven't read it as we go into March 2020. I am a disgrace.


Dry by Neal Shusterman and Jarrod Shusterman

I also met Neal in early 2019 and got this signed along with a couple of other books and the premise sounds really interesting. I loved the Thunderhead trilogy by Neal so looking forward to reading this which he wrote with his son Jarrod.

No comments:

Post a Comment