Thursday, 27 February 2020

The 'ABC' book challenge - 'E'


I started this tag here and this week is week five which is 'E'.


Memorable/Favourite books beginning with 'E'






An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

I loved this book and am super excited for the final book which, as I am writing this, should get a title and cover reveal in the next couple of weeks! A very solid enjoyable fantasy.




Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett

This was a wonderful YA polar fantasy which had adventure, fun and gripping characters. Loved the duology a lot.




The Excalibur Murders by JMC Blair

This is a fun series which has a premise of instead of being a wizard Merlin is just a super smart detective like man. This series follows him as he investigates a series of murders. It doesn't hold true to the myth much but it's just fun and I really like the mystery aspect.



Books on my TBR list which start with the letter 'E'





Eight will Fall by Sarah Harian

I got this in my December 2019 Fairyloot box and still haven't gotten around to it. I am hoping to do so soon though as it looks great and I am excited to get to it.




The Eyes of Tamburah by Maria V Snyder

I adore Maria's writing and this is the only book of hers I have yet to read. I was kindly sent a copy by a fellow fan as it is currently only availale in Australia.



Empire in Black and Gold by Adrian Tchaikovsky

I met Adrian and got this book signed a few years ago but still haven't gotten around to it yet. I hope to but possibly need to finish some ongoing series first.

No comments:

Post a Comment