Thursday, 13 February 2020

The ABC Book Challenge - 'C'


I started this tag here so please enjoy week three which is 'C'.


Memorable/Favourite books beginning with 'C'






Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

I read this a long time ago but it remains one of my favourite shadowhunter books. My heart belongs to Will Herondale and I adore reading about him.




A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer

This was in a Fairyloot box and I have to admit they picked very well! I really enjoyed the take on Beauty and the Beast and enjoyed the portrayal of Harper who was a badass.


Cinder (and the rest of the Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer

I read all of these in 2019 and completely fell in love with the world. They are really original and clever retellings. I especially loved Scarlet - she was by far my fave character.



Books on my TBR list which start with the letter 'C'




Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel by James Luceno

I have had this for a couple of years and just never gotten around to it yet. Maybe I should try the audiobook since I seem to get along really well with Star Wars audiobooks.



Containment by Caryn Lix

I read Sanctuary in 2019 and ended up loving it way more than I expected to so I am eager to read the sequel this year. It was a great scifi story.


The Creakers by Tom Fletcher

I read The Christmasaurus in Christmas 2019 and because I loved it so much I really want to try his other kids books. I got this one cheap and it looks great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment