Details:
Title: Shadowblack
Author: Sebastien de Castell
Publisher: Hot Key Books
ISBN 13: 978-1471406676
Synopsis:
Four months after fleeing his own people, Kellen has discovered he's an even worse outlaw than he was mage. It doesn't help that his only allies are a swaggering card player and a thieving squirrel cat.
Then he meets Seneira, a blindfolded girl who isn't blind, and whose secrets get them caught up in a conspiracy of magic, blackmail and murder. Now Kellen must find the mage responsible before the entire frontier falls victim to the mystical plague known as the shadowblack.
Then he meets Seneira, a blindfolded girl who isn't blind, and whose secrets get them caught up in a conspiracy of magic, blackmail and murder. Now Kellen must find the mage responsible before the entire frontier falls victim to the mystical plague known as the shadowblack.
Review:
I loved this book! I love this series. The plot was intriguing and mysterious and definitely kept me hooked. I also loved how it was a contained adventure but also led into a more overarching plot. The character development was great for all of the characters, Kellen, Ferius and even Reichis had some wonderful moments and finding out anything more about Ferius is always a good thing in my view. I love how the author doesn't shy away from putting the characters through hardships and showing that none of them are perfect. I adored it all!
I loved this book! I love this series. The plot was intriguing and mysterious and definitely kept me hooked. I also loved how it was a contained adventure but also led into a more overarching plot. The character development was great for all of the characters, Kellen, Ferius and even Reichis had some wonderful moments and finding out anything more about Ferius is always a good thing in my view. I love how the author doesn't shy away from putting the characters through hardships and showing that none of them are perfect. I adored it all!
5 out of 5 for me, I'd give it more if I could.

No comments:
Post a Comment