The Reading Quest
Week 4/Final - Wrap Up
Between Sunday September 3rd and Sunday September 10th I have managed to complete 1 book.
I completed the Mage track so began the Rogue track with a Book with a weapon on the cover –
For this I read an arc copy of Prisoner of Ice and Snow by Ruth Lauren
I enjoyed this book though, as I find with a lot of middle grade level books, I found most of the characterisation went on the main character with little attention paid to secondary characters. It had an interesting story and was left open ended for more books.
I gave this book 3 stars.
I gave this book 3 stars.
So the Reading Quest is now over and I completed the Mage track (5 books), one from the Rogue track and 4 side quests which is a total of 10 books, which I am very happy with.


No comments:
Post a Comment