So in October 2017 I managed to read a total of 8 books.
In order of reading I completed Nevernight by Jay Kristoff, Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff, Because you love to hate me by Various, Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett, This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada, A Jigsaw of Fire and Stars by Yaba Badoe, The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden and Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake.
I really enjoyed This Mortal Coil and am looking forward to getting the finished copy as I read an arc from Netgalley. I enjoyed Even the Darkest Stars a lot and it has been one of the best buddy reads I have done this year I think. Once I stopped reading the footnotes I enjoyed Nevernight and Godsgrave a lot though the ending of Godsgrave has me antsy for the next book. Most disappointing read in a long time was A Jigsaw of Fire and Stars which really missed the mark for me.
So in November I don't have too much of a busy month planned so I am hoping to get some good reading done. So my as always somewhat provisional TBR for November is as follows; The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness, Alanna the First Adventure and In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce, A Shiver of Snow and Sky by Lisa Lueddecke, The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden and Golden Son by Pierce Brown.














No comments:
Post a Comment