Details:
Title: The X Files: Earth Children are Weird
Author: Kim Smith
Publisher: Quirk Books
ISBN 13: 978-1683690276
Synopsis:
In The X Files: Earth Children Are Weird, best pals Dana (Scully) and Fox (Mulder) have pitched a tent in the backyard for a sleepover. But the night is full of strange sounds, lights, and shadows. Surely there’s a rational, scientific explanation for everything . . . or is there?
Review:
This is a super short childrens book with beautiful art and a cute little story. I recommend it for anybody who loves the X Files or has young children (It isn't scary at all)
This is a super short childrens book with beautiful art and a cute little story. I recommend it for anybody who loves the X Files or has young children (It isn't scary at all)
I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:
Post a Comment