So in March 2017 I managed to read a total of 7 books. I am very pleased with this, it was my aim to read 6 in March so I beat that although I didn't manage my March TBR. I still need to read King's Cage and Wintersong. Oops.
In order of reading I completed A Darker Shade of Magic, A Gathering of Shadows and A Conjuring of Light by VE Schwab, then I read Vicious by VE Schwab, Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman, A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness and Conjuror by John and Carole Barrowman.
So in April I am going to aim for 5 books just because I have a few different events happening so I might not get as many read. I am currently reading Bloodline by Claudia Gray and listening to The Chemist by Stephanie Meyer on audiobook. I plan on reading Gemina by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman, Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor and This Savage Song by VE Schwab.






No comments:
Post a Comment