So this post is going to be an unboxing of the May 2017 Book & Nook box (What follows will contain spoilers so please do not read if you don't want to know what is in the box)
The Book and Nook box is a monthly subscription box which contains 5 4oz tin candles, 1 exclusive bookish item and 1 exclusive bookmark all pertaining to the theme of the month.
The theme for the month of May was To the stars who listen (Spoiler filled post under the cut)
The spoiler card was on top so I put that to one side and focused on what was in the box.
Firstly I found a lip balm which was called Rhysand's Kiss which smelt lovely and I have to admit I adored the name.
The candles were as follows; Starfall - Sparkling wine, sea breeze and white musk, City of Starlight - Grapefruit, winter jasmine and dreams, House of Mist - Fireside, snow and amber, Under the Mountain - Sandalwood, fire and myrrh and finally Court of Nightmares - Cranberry, patchouli and vanilla. I especially love Starfall and House of Mist, they have fresh clean smells. While Court of Nightmares and City of Starlight have more fruity strong smells.
The last thing in the box was a bookmark which was simple but beautiful, with a quote from the new book A Court of Wings and Ruin on one side and the Night Court symbol on the other.
I adored this box. Everything was perfect and I am beyond happy I ordered it.
The next box is 'Netflix Madness' and will focus on shows such as Riverdale, Gilmore Girls, Stranger Things and Pretty Little Liars. I've not seen any of those shows and they aren't really my kind of thing so I won't be getting that one but if it sounds like your kind of thing then get yours now by visiting Book & Nook's etsy store (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BookAndNook?ref=l2-shopheader-name)
You can see my video of the unboxing here https://youtu.be/MwBdoJjTxfY









No comments:
Post a Comment