So in April 2017 I managed to read a total of 7 books. I also managed to read 4 out of the 5 books I put on my April TBR which was pretty good going.
In order of reading I completed Star Wars: Bloodline by Claudia Gray, The Chemist by Stephanie Meyer, Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor, Gemina by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman, The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr, Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh and Hunted by Meagan Spooner.
The Chemist and The One Memory of Flora Banks were audiobooks borrowed from my local library and Flame in the Mist was an ebook ARC sent to me by Netgalley.
So in May I am going to aim for 5 books, 2 of which are new releases and 3 will be re-reads as I am taking part in the Harry Potter readathon. The two new releases this month which I have pre-ordered are A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas which is released on 2nd May and Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare released on 23rd May. For the Harry Potter readathon the books I need to read are Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone (15-21 May), Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (22-28 May) and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (29 May-4 June) by JK Rowling.





No comments:
Post a Comment