Tuesday, 2 January 2018

December Wrap Up

So in December 2017 I managed to read a total of 9 books.


In order of reading I completed The Woman Who Rides Like A Man by Tamora Pierce, Everless by Sara Holland, The Watchmaker of Filligree Street by Natasha Pulley, Lioness Rampant by Tamora Pierce, A Boy called Christmas by Matt Haig, Cardcaptor Sakura The Clear Card vol 1 by CLAMP, The Girl who saved Christmas by Matt Haig, The Memory Trees by Kali Wallace and Golden Son by Pierce Brown.


 
 
 


I really enjoyed The Watchmaker of Fillagree Street which was a recommendation from Wedges of Lemon on youtube, it was definitely a really good read and I loved the time period it was set in as well as the characters. I finished my re-read of the Song of the Lioness quartet and did enjoy it overall though not as much as the first time I read it. Everything I read this month I really enjoyed, Matt Haig's Christmas Books are very well written and fun with a slightly satirical edge. Sakura was cute and I loved the continuation of the story and The Memory Trees was intriguing and compelling.


No comments:

Post a Comment