Tuesday, 2 January 2018

Top 5 Wednesday - 3rd January

Top 5 Wednesday!


Top Five Wednesday was created by Laineyand is currently hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. There is more information at the goodreads group. 

January 3rd: 2018 Reading Resolutions
-- Self explanatory. Let us know 5 of your reading goals for the year. 

So for todays topic I am going to list my top 5 goals regarding reading for 2018.

1. I have set my GoodReads goal at 50 books for 2018 so I would like to hit this.

2. Book/Author events - I would like to attend more book related events this year. Last year I did well with YALC as well as events with Sarah J Maas and Cassandra Clare and I would like that to continue in 2018.

3. Read more books I own. Most of the books I read last year were 2017 releases and new books, I need to make a bigger dent in reading books I already own and have owned for a while.

4. Read more diverse books. By this I mean books of different genres, I primarily read YA fantasy and sci-fi and the books outside of this that I read in 2017 I enjoyed so it would be nice to continue exploring genres.

5. Read every day. Even if it's only a few pages. I want to build up good habits.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great list, and some very practical goals. I think I'll note these down and follow them myself. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it and I hope it comes in useful for you :)

      Delete