Friday, 19 January 2018

Walker Books YA Preview Night



Walker Books YA Preview Evening



I was lucky enough to be added to the guestlist for Walker Books YA preview night which took place in London on 16th January 2018. Upon arrival I was given a name badge as well as a goody bag and glass of prosecco.




We were given a look at new titles being released in the next six months. These included Scythe by Neal Schusterman, a re-release of the Chaos Walking Trilogy ahead of the film adaptation and more stories from the Shadowhunter world by Cassandra Clare. We were also lucky enough to be treated to a reading by Tom Pollock from his book White Rabbit, Red Wolf coming in June 2018.






Within the goody bag we were supplied with there was a leaflet detailing upcoming releases, a number of ARCs as well as a finished copy of How to Hang A Witch. There was also a selection of sweets and badges.

Overall it was a really good night though I did find that most people there already knew each other. It was interesting though and there are certainly some books being released that I am very much interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment