So from the 20th to 26th January the Winter Biannual Bibliothon I took part in this readathon.
Here I am going to share with you how I did.
The challenges were as follows:
1. Read the group book
2. Read a sequel
3. Read a book that you have never heard of before
4. Read a book about mental illness
5. Read a book that was mentioned in another book/movie/TV Show
6. Read a book under 200 pages
7. Read a backlist book
2. Read a sequel
3. Read a book that you have never heard of before
4. Read a book about mental illness
5. Read a book that was mentioned in another book/movie/TV Show
6. Read a book under 200 pages
7. Read a backlist book
The first book I said I was going to read was for the read the group book challenge Otherworld by Jason Segal. I thought this book was okay and gave it 3.5 stars.
Next was read a sequel, for this I chose Hero at the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton which isn't out yet but I went to a launch on 25th January, however by the end of the readathon on 26th January I was only on page 164.
Challenge 4 was read a book about mental illness, I had picked Before She Ignites but sadly didn't get to pick it up.
Challenge 6 was read a book under 200 pages, for this I chose Weaver's Lament by Emma Newman and I gave this 4 stars
That was all I had on my TBR but I also picked up Stalking Jack the Ripper which I ended up completing and could count for the last challenge which was read a backlist book.
So overall I read 3.5 books which was approximately 1019 pages. I am very happy with the books I completed and I thought the readathon was a very fun one.





No comments:
Post a Comment