Monday, 7 August 2017

Bookworm Candles and Crafts YALC Unboxing



So this post is going to be an unboxing of the limited edition YALC Bookworm candles and craft box (Spoiler filled post under the cut)






As always the box was packaged really well (though there was a spelling mistake on the Darker Shades quote)


The first items were a fridge magnet with a quote from The Sin Eater's Daughter on it by Melinda Salisbury, it's a good quality fridge magnet but I felt the design was a little bit of a let down. Then there was a Daughter of Smoke and Bone inspired keyring which was really pretty and I loved it.




Then there was a lovely tote bag with a quote and design on it from Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton and a YA mini candle which smells really sweet along with a bookmark. 



Then there was my favourite item which was a Darker Shade of Magic inspired book sleeve, I loved the little pins on this and the London map was a great idea. It was also lined with red felt material which was a lovely touch.



The candles in this box were really lovely, there were candles inspired by The Bone Season, Strange the Dreamer, Geek Girl and Vendetta. My favourites are definitely the Bone Season and Strange the Dreamer ones. 


I really liked this YALC box, overall the items were great (the magnet is probably the weakest and the book sleeve the strongest). I do think there needs to be more checking on the wording of things as there are a number of spelling mistakes on the spoiler card and as previously mentioned the quote on the box tag. This happened with the ACOWAR box too though it was actually on an item which was worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment