The Reading Quest
Week 2 - Wrap Up
Between Sunday August 20th and Saturday August 26th I have managed to complete 2 books.
In order I completed them as follows:
I started with a side quest which was the GRIND – a book with 500+ pages –
For this I read The Gentlemans Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
I enjoyed this book a lot. It's actually become one of my favourites of the year and it's a fun, action packed, funny and touching read..
I gave this book 5 stars.
And the other book I read was a challenge on the track which was to A book that contains magic, for this I read The Girl of Ink and Stars by Kiran Millwood Hargrave.
This was a sweet and relatively quick read. It is a children's (middle grade) book and the story was interesting and engaging.
I gave this book 4 stars.
This was a sweet and relatively quick read. It is a children's (middle grade) book and the story was interesting and engaging.
I gave this book 4 stars.
So in my second week I have read 2 books of which 1 is from the main Mage track and 1 is a side quest. I didn't get as much read as I was hoping to because I got sick but I am hoping now I am on the road to recovery I will improve this in week 3.



No comments:
Post a Comment